Monday, December 29, 2008

thats right...



happy one year to us!!
a year ago today me and the hubs got hitched. it was great. i love him so much. i would have never thought that i could love someone so deeply. hes my best friend and the perfect lover.
to start out our festivities we went out to monties.
(yes those are bibs, we are messy)


then we went to stay the night at the raddison

this was the view

kinda lame picture, it was better in person.


us with the view

adams mom save and froze our wedding cake! i guess its

good luck or something. but for being a year old it was

still very delicious.

us, (re) cutting the cake.

one wonderful year down, a gagillion more to come!

10 reactions:

Alexa Mae said...

happy anniversary girlie! i cant believe how fast it went by. you look gorgeous in all the pics....as usual! your the best. adam is a lucky man!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun little anniversay date thing :) I didn't have cake at my reception, so we couldn't save anything. We had cheesecake, so we are just going to go buy a cheesecake on our anniversary haha! Your cake looks so pretty still!

Ashley said...

Give me some of that cake!
Haha! Seems like only yesterday....

Alexa Mae said...

i tagged you, i tagged you...
waaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

awww...you guys are so cute! and i'm definitely glad that you two got married because now we are related! :]

the cake looks yummy!

Kaye said...

One whole year, and they said it wouldn't last!!! Just kidding, love to both of you and the wish of many, many, more years to come!!

Hardwick Family said...

Congrats! I cant believe its been a year! And still no kids! (I'm totally kidding about the kids!) Btw, cute cake! I wish I had done that, its such a cute idea.

Suz said...

Ahhhhh... the lovely Kelsey roo... Whom I love with all my heart... forever bound by my swear words at girls camp... Always one of my favorites. You look amazing! Happy anniversary. Time flies.
XO

Case said...

Congrats on the one year you guys are such a lovely couple. And thanks again for my cute snow hat and mittens I wear them every. single. day. (literally). Good choice. :)

Camille said...

Cute cake!!!