Sunday, November 1, 2009

A BIG THANK YOU!

thank you thank you thank you to all who participated in the blog sale!

it was grreeeaat! now if you were the last ones to bid on an item

could you please e-mail me (kelsiewebster(at)gmail(dot)com) and let me know

1) which item is yours

2)what your total price is

3)arrangements for getting your purchase.
i am pretty flexible- i dont work mondays and weekends. weeknights i
am off also.

i would be more than willing to drop off your item (in that case let me know when you are
available and your address) you can pick up or we could meet in the middle somewhere!

just let me know when is good for you and i will get your items to you!

all you out of town people- e-mail me and i will work on getting
your items shipped ASAP.

again THANK YOU everyone!
your all so amazing and your money is
going to a sweet sweet little family.
i am so grateful for you all!



**Kristy- i saw that you bid on the frame this morning that is a-okay
e-mail me!

6 reactions:

Alexa Mae said...

Yes!! Thank you kels!! Thank you all! Loves ya!!

Ivy said...

did you get my email?? I may have typed it in wrong.


I will go try again just in case

Kaye said...

Kelsie, Do I get the pink purse? Does it have enough room for all my junk?

Kelsie said...

haha mom, i dont think ANY purse is big enough! haha yes you got it just remind me to bring it over

ConnieB said...

Hey Kelsie!
Alexa told me about your blog sale so I blogged about it and had no idea it was your blog (at first)! I thought you were too sweet to introduce yourself to me at church-I've been wanting to find you in RS but I guess you have a calling outside of it. Anyway I wanted to say HI and thanks for making me feel welcome. BTW, you said you guys are relatively new? When did you move in?
K this is getting long.. (:

Ivy said...

Super excited for my 'new to me' jewelry to come in the mail. I will send you a check as soon as it gets here.
Cheers!