Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Families are Forever

My Sweet William,

January 11 2010 was the day you slipped
away to heaven peacefully. We love you
and miss you so much. But we are so
happy that you are no longer
suffering. You are the best
Father figure i have in my life,
and i will never forget the
night we danced at my wedding.
I am so lucky to have you as a Father-in-law,
and for the amazing son you raised.
Thank you for sharing him with me.
God be with you until we meet again.

Your favorite (and only) Daughter-in-law,
Kelsie



William "Bill" Nelson Webster

May 11, 1954
to
January 11, 2010

7 reactions:

☂niki. said...

oh this just breaks my heart.

my prayers are with you.

Alexa Mae said...

beautifully said kels. he was a good man, and raised a great son. i love you. xoxo

Amber Lee said...

Awh, Adam was lucky to have such a good dad. Love you guys!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

what a sweet post and tribute to sweet william.

he was such a great guy. and i agree...he did raise some amazing kids.

:)

love you uncle bill!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness. Sorry to hear this news, Kelsie. He sounds like a great guy.

Trenton and Brooke said...

I love this post.

Case said...

I am work, looking at this when I should be working.....and wattery eyed. So sweet Kels! We are all better for knowing Sweet, sweet William.